Methodological Commission – the professional body of ATO
- Ensures smooth operation of the project in accordance with the contract agreed with organizers. Carefully checks quality of data provided by PEM and in collaboration with other expert´s ATO commissions removes any identified defects.
- Prepares and organizes public tenders related to PEM projects.
- Enters project audits focused on comprehensive evaluation, sociology and demography of the project.
- Organizes workshops with media representatives and media professionals and informs them about the news in PEM.
- In collaboration with provider specifies and coordinates on regular basis the methodology of PEM.
- Shall be intensively involved in the management of ATO.
- From the professional point of view evaluates provider´s and client´s contracts concluded by ATO.
Legislative – Legal Commission
- It solves relations between ATO and Board.
- Participates in preparation of legal documents related to the activities of ATO.
- Coordinates joint actions in the proceedings mark-up on new legislation.
- Uses a platform of ATO to discuss further issues of common interest. Working closely with other ATO specialized Commissions.
Fullfills duties of self-regulation based on Broadcasting Act.
- Methodically control financial operations of ATO.
- Evaluate and assist with the preparation of ATO budget.
- Are in charge of financial aspects of contracts, PEM research and commercial utilisation of the PEM results.
- Technical Commission deals with technical issues of broadcasting that are of common interest to ATO members.
- Currently focuses on technical requirements for enabling access to broadcast to visually and hearing impaired audience
- The body of the association performing supervisory activities in the area of the internal operation of the association.